Friday, April 16, 2010

Big Fun

Watch out Missouri and bordering sidewalks! I bought Jack his first truck today. It was about time. He's already 2.5 and all his friends are getting one. So, he gave it a spin tonight. His F150 is super sweet.
He doesn't have a license to drive so please keep this on the down-low.
We also bought him a train table which he loves.
It has little buildings, little cars...
and little people. These guys decided to take a hike and then go swimming. Last one to the water hole is a rotten piece of wood.
Besides playing trains with my big boy, I also saw a movie tonight with my friend, Velvet. We watched "Date Night." That's a funny movie. I love Steve Carrell and Tina Fey.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ahh, a Velvet and Rosemary date! I miss you guys. Glad you had a fun night out. :)