Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Odds and Ends

Facebook suggested I befriend myself tonight. I passed. :)

I'm finding Jack a couple of things on Craigslist. He may be in for a cool surprise on Friday. Craigslist is neat, the spam - not so much.

A city employee visited our office today. He used the women's restroom. Not cool! Left the lid up and everything. What's up with that?!

Jack is a night owl and wants to stay up later than his bedtime all the time. About five minutes after I left his room tonight, he called out for me. I went in there and asked him if he hurt. Did his belly hurt? "Uh, huh," he answered, pointing to his belly. I sat with him on the couch for a little while, then asked again. "Where do you hurt baby?" "Right here," he said, pointing to his chest. Such a stinker! What's the next thing he's going to throw at me?

No comments: