Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend in Review

We had a wonderful weekend, filled with sunshine, fun and fellowship. Before heading to Grandma's and Grandpa's this morning, I celebrated a communion service with my friends at the retirement and nursing homes. Jack wanted to "see friends too." I was so tempted to take him but I still remember the last time I did and he bounced off the walls. I will take him again when he is a little older.

Then we headed for the farm where we played with cousins, Meaghan and Garrett.
My brother and SIL bought four chickens today. They live in the country near my parents so they can pretty much raise whatever they want. Those little chicks were so cute. Meaghan is super excited even though she'd rather have a kitty.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It flew by so fast.

No comments: