Monday, July 19, 2010

Life

On my way to work this morning, I saw a chicken scurrying in someone's non-fenced backyard. This is the second time in two weeks that I've seen this black and white dotted chicken on the loose. Our city recently passed a chicken ordinance allowing people to raise a couple of egg laying chickens in their backyard. This chicken must have escaped his cage and is now enjoying her freedom but for how long?

Also, Jack and I enjoyed jumping in his little pool tonight. Afterwards, I washed some of the outside windows. The wet swim suit made the hot temperature actually pleasant. Does this mean when I'm much older, like in my 70's, that I'm going to throw caution to the wind and wear a swimsuit when I do outside chores? Let's hope not, although that would redefine the term "hot momma" or "hot grandma." :)

No comments: