Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Late Night

Call me crazy. I'm going to the midnight showing of the new Twilight movie with some gal pals. And I will pay for this fun tomorrow when I need toothpicks to pry open my eyes. Order me a caffeinated IV drip with a ton of sugar. I will drag my death warmed over self into work and manage but it's going to be hard. So, why am I doing this? To have some fun with my girlfriends. I don't do this sort of thing very often, so it's nice to get out every now and then.

I've only been to one or two late night movie premieres: Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and one of the Harry Potter movies. I still remember the Star Wars movie night. Earlier that day, I had gone to a salon for my wedding hairdo trial run. I had never looked so nice for a movie. :)

On another note, I took Jack to a small petting zoo today. It was one of the city's preschool programs. He fed carrots and apples to a camel. He also had enough courage to get up on the trampoline. I'll post pictures sometime this week.

No comments: