During my three months at the gym, I've learned
- One bathroom stall won't latch.
- It sometimes takes forever for warm water to come out of the showers. Seriously, the pool would be warmer at times.
- How annoying it is when people talk on their cell phones while exercising.
- You can't hear the TV through some of the machines. A real problem since the tube helps distract me from my grueling jog.
- How much I enjoy getting back into shape.
After church tonight, one of my fellow communion ministers asked if I had lost weight! (Not really, maybe 3 to 5 lbs but who's counting, right?) He said my face looked a little different. He wondered if I had been working out.
Whoo hoo! I just hope I can stay motivated. I sure love feeling a little leaner and the extra boost of energy I receive from the workouts is great!