Sunday, March 28, 2010

Carnival

We headed home this weekend. My alma mater high school was hosting a carnival and one of Meaghan's artworks was featured in a silent auction, so, of course, we had to go.
There were several things to do. We played the Book Walk and walked off with a free Dora book. Then tried our hand at some other games.
Watch out for that arm!
We saw some story book friends. Although Jack didn't want to get very close to them, his cousin Garrett thought they were okay.
Without me in this pic, Jack wouldn't be this close to a Little Miss Spider friend.
I thought Jack would go for the face painting, but, I ended up with a ladybug on my face instead. There were no kids in line, so I thought, "Why not?"
One of Jack's favorite activities: running!
Sitting on a comet!
Meaghan had her hair done. Too bad there was an age limit.
Jack learned about fire safety.
Then promptly demonstrated what a 2.5 year old should not do.
Mom walked off with Meaghan's artwork. Meaghan says she will display it in her room. We all had a great time.

No comments: