Monday, March 29, 2010

Another Jack Shenanigan

Forgot to mention this in my earlier post. While we were chilling in bed tonight, Jack and I played a game of pretend. I was Mike so I fake snored like a jack hammer. Jack decided he would be mommy. "I, mommy," he said, as he laughed and wiggled like a little snake. He usually saves this silly move when he's hyper. I'm not sure what he was trying to imply. I do admit that I have the driest skin on earth (besides my forehead - darn it), so I tend to apply a lot of lotion at night. And it takes me a while to get comfortable. Maybe that's what he was getting at?

Sticks and stones may break my bones but silly shenanigans will never hurt me unless they come from my 2.5 year-old son.

Oh, ho, ho. (cue the evil laughter) Revenge will be mine when I embarrass him in front of girls someday.

No comments: