Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Poo Perfume & Baby Magic

Every day is filled with possiblity and discovery when it comes to Jack. I've discovered that even if it's not your primary hand when it comes to changing a dirty diaper, the scent of poo can still linger on your secondary hand. Like a really old, warped perfume that you accidentally sprayed on your wrist, or, in this case, finger, and you can't seem to shake. I didn't shake the stench until half of my day was over and after many hand washes today.

Also, babies are capable of magic. When it comes to Jack's boogers, now you see them, now you don't. He's very good about sucking them in so that mommy or daddy can't wipe them off. Ew, ew. I just wish he'd let me wipe them but he can't stand the attack of the tissue and fusses like crazy.

Jack started crawling last week. I love watching his little tush as he goes. Swish, swish, side to side, goes my little baby's behind.

1 comment:

EE said...

I can't wait to chase after Baby J.!
Great poop post!!!