Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As Cute As Can Be

Of course, everything about Jack is cute but there are a couple of things that I've recently found too irrisistable not to write about.

First, after his bath in the evening, we've been winding down in his room, reading books until he gets sleepy. I'll start with a book and when I'm done, he'll either pick it up to read again or pull on another one. Either he really likes me to read to him or he's just delaying his sleep. I prefer the first explaination.

Tonight, after reading and playing with Baby Tad, he placed his little head on Tad's belly, moved it from side to side, obviously thought it wasn't soft enough, then crawled to me and laid his head on the carpet. It was so darn cute. My little monkey is now sleeping in his bed.

1 comment:

EE said...

LOL!!! I knew you'd get him trained. Hes such a cutie!!!