Thursday, June 12, 2008

What a load of crap!

This is a disgusting story that's not for the weak at heart. But it's too disgusting not to tell. Please don't read any further if you're eating, going to eat or ready to have a bowel movement.

A co-worker and I were shooting video this afternoon for my story that's due Monday. A local city park was our locale. As we walked to Graffiti Beach, a graffiti laden area, a horrible smell shocked my senses. It smelled like sh*+! My co-worker's son and I took our marks but he made the mistake of sitting down. And that's when we noticed it. Brown on his pants. A pile of poop on the ground.

It was too much of a pile to belong to a dog. So, you can make an educated guess as to which species created it.

Supposedly, there is a person notorious in the city for going around to area businesses and pooping in strategic places.

My fellow actor was supposed to attend a birthday dinner with his grandma later so he came back to work with us and washed his pants. What a crap shoot!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Disqusting! Hey, is it just me or do you write about body functions a lot?

EE said...

Now THAT'S what I call a poop post!! You've gotta take me there!!

Kelley and Dwaine said...

You crack me up! I was laughing out loud.

Kelley

Adoption Momma said...

Now, don't be jealous of my poop post. :) Oh, and just for the record, it wasn't my poo. I tend to keep most of my body functions to myself. But maybe I should come up with some type of BF rating scale...