Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Such a Socialite

I've been negligent in reporting that Jack attended his first bachelorette party last weekend. My good friend Amy is getting married next month and I'm so happy for her.

It's always a tough call for me when it comes to gifts at bachelorette parties. Go with something trashy or more like a shower gift? Well, I actually tried to aim for the middle and get some trash gifts that had a little class. I went to one of those trashy stores in town but managed to make it out alive, humbled by my all too naturale and not so perky assets.

Inspired by one of Amy's old blogs, I found a couple of things for her fiance - camo and cowboy condoms. I hope he's not too ticked by the hick gesture. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I loved having you guys! I was actually very surprised you went to the "trashy" store...you go girl! The only times I've ever been there is when I'm surrounded by at least two other girls.

EE said...

Camo & cowboy condoms...I'm so out-of-touch!!!!
Next time, invite me along for the shopping!!!!