Monday, October 20, 2008

My date with a Tori Spelling Look-alike

Ok, so she's not Tori Spelling but they sure look alike. Mike, Jack and I traveled to St. Louis on Saturday for one of his third cousin's baby shower. Mike and Jack had to get lost but I had a great time. I met some of his relatives that I didn't know existed. His side of the family doesn't get together very often so this is the first and maybe the last time I will ever see them.The highlight of the shower was the wonderful item I won during the "Rob Your Neighbor" game...a package of Ramen chicken noodles. Please don't be jealous. I wish I could find noodles in the shape of a famous face and sell the package on Ebay. Yuck!Mr. Fashionista insisted on wearing the old man hat.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Joe would probably love that hat and I love ramen noodles.

EE said...

I see the resemblence (how the heck do you spell that?)

EE said...

Nice hat, Mike;)