Saturday, October 4, 2008

Busy Day


First, we traveled to JC Penney to take Jack's 1 year pictures, one of the imagined romanticisms of having a child. Jack was a happy little boy when we arrived, but having to wait 30 minutes as the clock ticked closer to lunch time, and you get a clingy, non cooperative little guy. Two hours later and we were zoinked (my Scooby Doo talk for tired). I hope to post some pictures from our photo session in a week.

Today was also my Godson and nephew's birthday. There's nothing more fun than watching a kiddo cram cake into his mouth. With yummy food and great company, I had a wonderful time. Looks like Garrett and Jack had a great time too! Jack looks forward to the next sugar high in a couple of weeks at his birthday celebration. Happy Birthday Garrett!




1 comment:

EE said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Can't wait to see Baby Jack's b-day picts. Can't believe that he's almost 1!
I can just see him digging into his cake...