Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feels Like Fall

What a difference time makes. The first picture is one I took of Jack on our first walk together. (Notice the cheese ball Valentines Day slippers.) I took the second picture tonight.

I want my baby boy to appreciate exercise and I need what little physical activity I can get, so we try to take nightly walks. Tonight, I bundled up my little man, much to his dismay. He did not want to wear a hat, jacket or socks. He pulled on his socks the entire walk. What am I going to do with him this winter?

2 comments:

EE said...

Staples or duct tape might work;)

Kelly (Mike, Zane and Mia Jade) said...

Hi Rose, I'm so glad you found my blog! Ours stories are similar, down to a husband named Mike! Jack is adorable! It's it so wonderful to finally be a mom!!! I hope our china girls make their way home but these boys sure can keep ya busy!! I'd love to keep in touch.
Kelly