Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Glow in the Dark Baby?

I'm working on a story about sun safety and spent part of my day looking up sun safety/skin cancer posters on Google. During my searches, I found Ninos of Ra. You have to check out this hilarious Web site. I especially love the description under the pale baby. Hopefully, this site won't give you any viruses or anything like that. I'm not computer saavy enough to know that. I do know that this site will give you a good laugh.

On a serious side, tanning beds are bad, according to a dermatologist who we interviewed yesterday. I always knew that. I also knew a girl in high school whose family had their own personal tanning bed. I can't afford a tanning torture device so Jack will just have to be pale. But shouldn't all babies look like this?

If the organizers of the Web site wanted to give people an even bigger chuckle, they would have put a bikini on the baby in the tanning bed. Just a thought.

1 comment:

EE said...

LOL! Not just a bikini...a thong!!! What do you think??
I think I prefer Baby Jack ghostly white...it becomes him;)
I miss you guys! Please call me when you get a chance!
Any new teeth???