Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend in Review

Boy, it's been a while since I posted and there's a lot of catching up to do. Last Wednesday, we traveled to Kansas City to be refingerprinted for the I-600, a necessary action for the China adoption. Of course, that's still moving as slow as a snail. I'm just glad the fingerprinting is done and we're good for another 12 to 15 months.This weekend, we finally returned to the pool for the Itty Bitty Beach Party. It was a two hour event hosted by Parks and Recreation. Jack had a good time even though the water was freezing. I'm sure the recent rain added to the chill.We also made it to a family reunion, although we were a little late and everyone was almost out the door. Mom snapped a quick picture of Jack, Meaghan and me with my Great Uncle Jerome and Aunt Janet. My father's mom died before I was born so I've often asked my aunt Janet about Grandma Mary.Here's a classic expression after discovering my son's poopy diaper.And Jack wanted Meaghan to carry him which lasted < 30 seconds.

No comments: