Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend in Review

I took my budding anthropologist to a birthday party on Saturday. I went to high school with the party girl's mom. And I also saw another high school friend whom I hadn't seen in several years. I wish the picture was zoomed in but that's the three of us. Notice that I'm the short, I mean, petite one of the group.We had so much fun, digging for dinosaurs and hunting dinosaur eggs. We lasted about five minutes in a bounce house, Jack's first! Just sitting in it was enough for Jack. Someday I'll complain that I can't get him out of those.We spent Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa's house and enjoyed the parish fundraiser, a Spring Breakfast! Yum. I love breakfast food and so does Jack. Of course, we also love food in general.Grandpa and Garrett
When Jack and I arrived, Meaghan repeatedly said to my brother, "Your sister's here!" And he said, "That's also your aunt. "Later, we had fun outside, enjoying the decent weather.Going for a lay-up.We also checked on the cows. If you look closely in the background, you'll see a little lady in blue. That's grandma! I didn't go too far with Jack. I didn't want to spook the cows.Chao or chow now!

No comments: