Sunday, November 9, 2008

Telemarketer Hell

For the past couple of days, I have been receiving telemarketer calls on my cell phone. I am so frustrated! I recently gave that number to a pharmacy and I'm wondering if they sold it. I've had four mystery calls from the same town in Tennessee and two calls today from some town in Florida. Although I was registered with my state's no call list, I quickly registered with the national no call list tonight. Afterwards, I received a call from Florida, sounded like the same guy from this afternoon. Told him to take me off his list (again) and told him I had registered on the no call list. And then, the sweetest sound...the phone disconnected.

Let's see who calls tomorrow. I'm ready to take on more annoying callers.

2 comments:

EE said...

Media Com is my nemesis right now. You go, girl!!

EE said...

Thanks for the card... the girlz loved it!