Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chillin' with Grandma

Jack woke up feeling hot on Monday morning. Mike was away taking computer geek training classes for a few days, so Grandma had already volunteered to come up and help me with the little guy. Good timing since I don't think he could have gone to daycare. We took him to the doctor and were told he had the beginning of a virus but besides Ibuprofen and lots of TLC, there was no quick fix. The fever was gone today so, even though he was a little crabby this evening, I hope Jack's on the mend. I want him to enjoy the holiday festivities and I know he'll be disappointed if he doesn't eat his weight in food.

Below is my attempt to take pictures of the three of us this evening before mom left.That's as good as it gets. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have many reasons to be grateful this year. Jack is number one on my list.

No comments: