Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Weekend in Review

Boxes are so much fun! Liam looks so big here.

Jack, Liam and I went back home this weekend. First, we enjoyed a delicious fish dinner hosted by my hometown parish. It really is the best in the area. My parents and an uncle and aunt scope out the competition every year to see how we will compare. And let's just say we're awesome. Our parish doesn't skimp on the fish.

On Saturday, I had my hair trimmed and highlighted. I was going for subtle. A couple of days later and I still feel like this.
I would scream too if I saw me approaching.

I saw a friend whom I hadn't seen in many years. We went to the same high school. She has an adorable baby girl named Mari. Liam wanted to teach her a few things like how to crawl away then look back at mommy with an impish grin. He's good at that.
Liam loves feeding himself Gerber puffs and Cheerios. He usually has a smile on his face unless he's sleepy or you don't feed him fast enough.
 

No comments: