Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend in Review

We headed home to see my folks this weekend. What a gorgeous weekend. 70 degree weather. Wow! I almost felt like I was on vacation in the tropics. There are times when I wish we could have 70 degree weather and snow.GarrettGotcha!

Jack and Meaghan played in the little homes out back. Last week, when Jack and I arrived, Meaghan said, "Looks like we have neighbors." You never know what's going to pop out of her mouth.Jack decided he needed to feed kitty, so he kept "filling" his cup at the sink and shoving the cup in the kitty's face. Kitty is fine.Mom and Garrett.
Miss Meaghan on what she calls "soft grass."Of course, what's a weekend without a tractor ride.And Happy Birthday to me! What's a birthday celebration without some cake and hokey pictures! I love how Miss Meaghan is giving herself ears.

No comments: