Friday, June 5, 2009

The Grand Canyon State and Molly in the Pen

Mike, Jack and I are headed to the Grand Canyon State on Saturday. We're flying out which always makes me a little leery, especially with the plane crash earlier this week. Our trio will meet up with my mom, aunt, a cousin and two second cousins. This is the first flight for Jack and the first time we're handling Jack on a flight!

In other news, because we couldn't find anyone to watch our sweet Molly dog, she will be stuck in a kennel for more than a week which pains me. She's a sweet heart and I know she'll be lonely and scared. Poor little pooch. That puts a little dark spot on this trip. If I was Paris Hilton, I'd fly with Molly. Boo hoo.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Have fun! I expect to see lots of pictures.

EE said...

I hope you guys have a great time! Sorry that we weren't able to talk tonight. Call me when you get home!!!

EE said...

I have some trash magazines for you:)