Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Arizona Adventures continued

And now we're back with more on the exciting adventures with Mike, Rose and Jack.When we last left our country bumpkins, they were flaking in the dry heat, getting friendly with the natives and ready to embark on the next part of their journey. Late Monday afternoon, the group traveled through Sedona on their way to Flagstaff. These are some of the exciting sites they saw.Jack's Toe JamIn-between melt-downs, he did very well!Sedona! Wish we had devoted time to this area. It's gorgeous!We arrived in Flagstaff and went to a Mexican restaurant where I wished I was wasting away again in Margaritaville. Maybe I looked underage and they slipped me a virgin concoction because the drink wasn't strong. It had no effect on me whatsoever. But it was tasty.

The adventure continues later this week as we travel to the Grand Canyon.

No comments: