Monday, August 18, 2008

Cleaning House

It's time to do some fall cleaning. My catacomb, attic, whatever you call it, needs to be cleaned. I prefer to call it my inhospitable working environment. I went to the doctor today and saw two huge chocolate cysts (yummy) perched comfortably in my non existant womb. So, I am headed for surgery next month. My physician will clean house, taking out as much endometriosis as possible. My biggest hope is to keep both ovaries. I have a very slight hope that cleaning house might make room for something else.

On another much lighter note, do we seriously need a trampoline competition in the Olympics? I'm trying not to laugh here but...

Can't you just see a Saturday Night Live skit with a very tiny trampoline low to the ground and several athletes falling off? I don't know how the commentators kept such serious voices throughout the competition.

2 comments:

EE said...

You're bringing in the "Big Dogs" to clean house;)
Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. The kids will be back in school. I can come cook for you;) or watch Baby Jack.
Good luck!!!!

Amy said...

Keep me posted on the surgery. Love you!