Thursday, May 1, 2008

Speaking of My Health

I attended the local Speaking of Women's Health event last weekend. Psychologists would have had a field day at this thing. First, hundreds of crazy women stood in line, grumbling about the wait until they were sandwiched into a room with diaper type bags of free goodies. Then, these women were sandwiched into a small area full of vendors, forced to fend for themselves as they shuffled around, diaper bags running into each other's backs and sides, to get more free goodies and also grab a few bites and some wicked coffee.

I must be getting old and a little too practical. Out of all the goodies I received that day, I was most excited about the free toilet paper roll stuffed in my bag.

1 comment:

EE said...

LOL! You didn't take that "free" tp roll from the bathroom, did you?????