Saturday, May 24, 2008

Six years and counting


Tomorrow is our sixth year wedding anniversary. Wow, how time flies. I've decided to renew Mike's contract for another year. That's how I heard someone put it one day. Unless you celebrate an anniversary with a church service, you don't renew your vows, so renewing your contract is the next best thing.

Mike is a fabulous husband who takes great care of Jack and me. He cooks, he cleans. Although he's lacking in the back massage service area, Mike is a wonderful guy and my best male friend.

The woman in the picture with Mike and me is my mom, my best female friend. She was my matron of honor. She has had the most positive influence on my life. I love her dearly.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. God bless!

1 comment:

EE said...

Nice hair, Mike;)