Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Man!

Liam turned a year old today. And to think - a year ago, we didn't know about our special guy. He was still a dream. Meeting his birth mother and grandmother was an incredible moment. And then we were able to visit with Liam. He was sleeping. Our lovely social worker said that he looked happy in my arms. He slept through most of our visit so who knows if that is really true but it was a comfort at the time. Liam also peed on me when I changed his diaper. It felt like an initiation of some sort, like, if you can handle this woman, wait till you see what else I can do.

Liam is an active little boy who never wants to slow down. He's always on the go but he's also shown tender moments like his cute open mouth kisses or his head butts which he thinks are terms of affection. I can't wait to discover more about my little man whom I still call my baby and probably always will even if it embarrasses him. I love you baby!
Mike loving on his boy.
Ready to be a big brother!
Ready to go home.

No comments: