Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

We had a fabulous time with family this weekend. We did spend Saturday at home where we showed an early interest in the guitar. Maybe Liam will take after one of his uncles. We hope so.
Then we had a short lesson in turtles when this little guy came for a visit.
Mike released him into the wild.
On Sunday, we celebrated Mike's parents' 40th wedding anniversary. Since Mike was driving I had a small margarita - probably one of the most powerful I've had in a long time. I don't drink very often so halfway through this glass I realized there was more alcohol than fruity flavor. Whoo.
Liam hung out with cousin Allie.
Jack hung out with his best friend cousin Dalton. Dalton calls him Jacque.
On Monday, we went to a small town Memorial Day parade. Besides the heat, it was lovely.
The reason we were there.
Jack stashes away his candy.
Liam had a front row seat on my lap. Look at how curly his hair is.
This nice man let the boys get up close with his horse.
Still waving the red, white and blue on the ride to Grandpa's and Grandma's house.
Mike, the Cicada Hunter. He actually loves messing with those silly things.
RIP Cicadas.
Garrett is doing great! It's amazing how fast children can bounce back from surgeries.
Me and my baby.
Meaghan and Jack work on a bike.

My heart runneth over. I had such a great time. I hope you did too.

No comments: