Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend in Review

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends. Jack and I made pancakes on Thursday morning, just like the pilgrims. :) That afternoon, we went to my mom's house for the annual feast.

My brother Steven and niece, Meaghan.
Nephew Christopher.
Miss Meaghan and her one-of-a-kind artwork.
Blame that "d" in the first gobble on me. She asked me for the letters and didn't understand my first mumbled "b".
Eventually mom and I got around to the annual wish bone pulling. Unfortunately, it had been cooking in soup, so the tug-of-war was a little tough.
I can't believe that I actually won this year. Mom was a good sport about it.
We visited Jack's birth family yesterday. I took very few pictures. I was too busy talking. Here's Jack playing train with his friend, cousin Chris.
Then we went to my mom's side of the family's annual Thanksgiving/Christmas get-together. Below, Jack is teaching cousin Abigail the finer points of BINGO. Yes, we play BINGO during the get-together. Why not?
In the background, Jesus seems to be saying, "If you have a gambling problem, please call 1-800 BETS-OFF."

No comments: