Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hay Ride and Hometown Fall Festival

We joined a local group for a hay ride and dinner Saturday night. Despite storm watches and warnings in nearby counties, it was a beautiful evening. I had a blast. I hadn't been on a hayride in such a long time and I had so much fun catching up with friends.
We only had to take one emergency potty stop for someone's special boy. Wonder who that was. :)
Today, we spent some time and money at my hometown's parish fall festival. Unfortunately, the wind was a little out of control. I hope it didn't scare away too many people from the yummy sausage and roast beef. I love coming back here. It's so beautiful and peaceful. Sure wish I could win the lottery and move back, or set up high speed internet here for Mike's work. :)

No comments: