Saturday, January 3, 2009

Belated Christmas Gift

Mike surprised Jack and me with a special gift today. Apparently, Mike had been haggling with a vendor at a local antique shop before Christmas but the guy wouldn't budge on the price. He changed his mind when the school didn't sell. It is a nice addition to Jack's Little People and my old Fisher Price toys from when I was a child. They were some of my favorite toys. We had the little town, the parking garage and a barn. I always wanted the house and school. One down. Maybe Santa will bring the house next year.

Happy New Year from Rose, Jack and our rock 'n roller!

1 comment:

EE said...

I'm inviting myself over to come play with the school house... and Baby Jack, of course!
Do you have the A-Frame, too????

Mike, you really need to get yourself a smaller guitar... that one's entirely too big for you!