I'm not going to lie to you. Today sucked. I was in a kind of denial/slow acceptance state all day. Late in the afternoon, I treated myself to a soda and small Cheez-It's bag and my tiny world seemed a little brighter. It's amazing what caffeine and junk food will do, but hey, it's the little things.
I am very excited for a couple of ladies in my Yahoo group who will see their children's faces this week. And we are next. In a month or so, we will post our exciting news.
Top 3 Reasons It's a Good Thing We "Should Be In" Next Month
1. It should be cooler in September.
2. More time to put some "glow" on my see-thru pearly white legs.
3. More time for Liam to warm up to our friends who may watch the boys while we're in China (Love you EE!)
Top 3 Reasons It's Not Such a Good Thing
1. Waiting another month to see our daughter's face.
2. September is a good time to travel to China which means the trip will probably be more expensive.
3. Since our Travel Approval will arrive after the August 1 date, we will fall under new post adoption requirements which will cost extra $.
So, please hold up your lit phones in the dark and wave them around in a tribute to my pity party. "Nah, nah, nah, nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah. Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry." Thank you.