Monday, April 18, 2011

Brothers

Tonight was a good night with the boys. You know, those moments when you think, yeah, I've got my parenting groove on. The boys were happy, playing together and having fun. Liam adores his big brother and loves to follow him around. He wants to be in his bed, check out his toys, etc. Both boys crawled on top of me at one point tonight. I finally had to put an end to that so no one would get hurt. Liam loves to get behind our recliner and "hide" from you. You look at him from one side, he laughs and crawls to the other side. He thinks he's being the awnriest and funniest little boy during this version of "hide and seek." Of course, Jack is one of the smartest, goofiest boys I know. I wonder how much of his silly stuff (some of which he got from me) will rub off on Liam? And is that a good thing or bad thing?

No comments: