Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend in Review

Well, things are beginning to look up. Jack's fever has stayed consistently down. He had been running a fever since Thursday. The highest it reached was 103. A little too scary for me. Sadly, we missed his Aunt Jay's homecoming. She is now officially a royal highness having won the coveted homecoming queen title. I wish we could have been there for her but she knows we love her and our spirits were with her. Grandma called and let us know she won which was really cute because she was crying when she called. She's so proud of her grandchildren.

Jack and Piggy were reunited today. It really was so sweet. They even played keyboard together this afternoon.
And that is so 80's. My niece worked on my hair today. The session was quite nice and included a head massage and thorough combing. She even added makeup to my hair. Gotta dig the little pony on top.
Hot stuff, right???

No comments: