Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Odds and Ends

I have a confession to make...I'm still working on Christmas cards. How embarrassing. I also have a few more presents that I need to buy. My husband is good at under-the-pressure Christmas Eve shopping, but I'd like to be done already.

Recently, we've been able to spend some time with Uncle Steve, Aunt EE and the rest of the gang. EE is our unofficial family photographer. She takes much better pictures than me. She also takes more. I realize that's hard to believe since I've always been a shutter bug.Check out my brave boy. Below is Steve and EE's dog, Cosmo. He's such a softie. Steve did a great job training him. Cosmo is very patient with Jack who is still learning how to pet animals. Meanwhile, my husband is addicted to the Wii and is trying to improve his tennis score. Oh, and somebody please call the North Pole Police. I think there's a yuletide loon on the loose. Check out those ho ho stripes.
Wanted: For excessively saying, "Somebody call a jeweler. I just made a gem."

1 comment:

EE said...

OMG... just noticed Baby Jack touching his belly button. I love that he still does that when he's nervous:)
Did you all get the wii??????