Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One More Day!

The bags are packed and we are almost ready to go. Leaving the boys this morning at their daycare provider was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I was tearing up as I left. I know they'll be in good hands while we're gone, but I didn't want to quit loving on them.

While we were there, Jack said, "Mommy and daddy got to fly over the dolphin to the red place." We have a toy globe and every country has a color. The US is yellow and China is red. In-between the two countries is a button for a dolphin that makes a cute sound. Jack has an understanding of where we will be and why but it breaks my heart that Liam will wonder where mommy is. I hope I can make it up to him when I return.

We leave tomorrow morning and hope and pray for very friendly skies. Thanks for all the wonderful prayers and well wishes!

No comments: