Saturday, January 29, 2011

That's For Girls

Apparently, only girls should take dance lessons. Jack likes some kind of show on TV that features four teens who sing and dance, so I suggested he take dance classes. "No, that's for girls," he replied. He seemed upset that I even considered signing him up for anything involving dance and girls.

Jack love to play ball. Today, he was itching to get out and play. I suggested we sign him up for tee ball someday. "No, that's for girls," he said. I think Mike and I were finally able to convince him that boys and girls play tee ball. Too bad you have to be kindergarten age around here to play tee ball. Jack would play better than some of the appropriately-aged kids.

Did you see the hooligan running in church after mass was over? Yes, that was Jack. I don't know why he thinks it's okay to throw caution to the wind and run down the aisles and through the pews. Most of the people were gone by then but there were still a few lingering. I looked up and saw a woman a couple of pews back laughing. I had to laugh too. Too bad it's not proper to run in church. Jack has the power to make me laugh when he's being a naughty boy.

No comments: